With our focus on multiroom audio and video as well as structured cabling we were delighted to be appointed as the distributor for the CI channel for Ideal Networks. With an extensive and comprehensive range of testers Ideal Networks are very clear with their vision – To provide connected products and services which simplify, demystify and improve the productivity of those installing, testing & maintaining network cabling & devices.
The data cable tester range includes easy to use copper and fibre testers for cable verification, Ethernet transmission testing and cable certification that provide proof of performance. The unique network tester range helps to pinpoint and solve networking issues quickly. They decrease downtime by allowing field technicians to discover the root cause of network connectivity issues such as incorrect IP configuration, rogue network services, network bandwidth issues and PoE supply problems.
VDV II - Copper Data Cable Verifier
The VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling. Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously whilst TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aids troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.
- Measures cable length
- Provides distance to fault (TDR)
- Identifies wiring errors instantly
- Determines services running: ISDN, PBX and PoE
- RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 and COAX ports
The SignalTEK CT issues a PDF report to prove that your installed data cables can carry Gigabit Ethernet traffic at full speed with no errors, and confirms correct wiremap results. It is easy to use – Autotest provides proof of cable performance in seconds. You can send PDF reports from anywhere using the IDEAL AnyWARE app. There is a low cost of ownership – No calibration required and includes field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
- Advanced wiremapping with TDR fault location
- Gigabit performance test to the IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standard
- Automatic generation of PDF reports
- Report upload to USB memory stick without a PC
Securitest - CCTV Tester
SecuriTEST IP is an installation and troubleshooting tester for digital/IP, HD coax and analogue CCTV camera systems. With a single tester that can power, configure and document, SecuriTEST IP increases productivity from start to finish.
- Connect to various cameras using RJ45, Wi-Fi or BNC ports
- Power the camera with 12V from the Li-Ion battery or PoE/PoE+
- Faster camera login using the unique QuickIP™ function
- Comprehensive camera setup with aim, focus, PTZ, presets and network settings
- Provide proof of installation with PDF reports that show camera parameters and multiple video screen-shots
- Eliminate guess work with data cable and network troubleshooting tools
The LanTEK IV cable certifier brings a new standard to the industry, saving you time and improving profitability. It is a copper and fibre cable certifier, it can test and save a Cat6A link in 7 seconds and certifies links up to Cat8.1 and Cat8.2, including TCL and Resistance Unbalance measurements. Plus, LanTEK IV future-proofs your investment – it will sweep to 3000MHz providing room for future ISO/TIA test standards.
VisiLINQ permanent link adapters
With unique VisiLINQ™ permanent link adapters, there is no need to even hold the certifier. Everything you need is in the palm of your hand – this is a totally new way to certify that will boost productivity.
An intuitive user interface and high-resolution touch screen make LanTEK IV simple to use with no compromise on functionality. For example, LanTEK IV can connect you to the internet and to the new IDEAL AnyWARE Cloud management system, allowing real time collaboration between Project Managers and Field Technicians.
Complete Protection for your LanTEK IV
The Sapphire Care Plan reduces cost of ownership, minimises downtime and protects against unforeseen repair bills, helping increase your cash flow and providing the support you need.
- 7 second test time for Cat 6A
- Unique VisiLINQ™ permanent link adapters
- Certifies up to Cat 8 standards
- Measures TCL and Resistance Unbalance
- Pre-configuration eliminates setup errors
- Sapphire Care Plan minimises costs